Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickilovatic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2014, 05:10 AM
    I had a dream that my ex-husband was trying to poison me by food and chasing me
    I had this dream several times, at first I though it was just a dream but now, I always have it once or twice a week sometimes my brother in law chases me with a saw trying to kill me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 06:25 AM
    It is a dream, you seem fixed on it, is there a reason you feel threatened by them?

But, in the dream world, normally a dream means the opposite of what you dream
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 16, 2014, 12:35 PM
    Also, what goes in is what comes out? What sort of television are you watching?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In my dream a man in white chasing me? [ 2 Answers ]

I had this dream wher a man in white was chasing me crawling on the ground trying to get me leaving letters saying haha on them what does this mean

I was hospitalized in aug 2010(I'm an lpn)for what I and the md was food poison.. [ 1 Answers ]

Was 25-30,after work, my friends and I would hangout at our local pubs. You would see everyone from our neighborhood there. That was back in 1990. Aug 2010 hospitalize for what I and md thought was food poisioning. A rn that still hangs out at the same pub, told my md that I was an alcoholic! I was...

Dead Husband In Dream [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my husband almost four years ago tragically. On the 2nd of April is his death anniversary. I haven't been thinking about him deeply and from the time he has died I can count the times that I have dreamt about him, with last night and a time before being the only times he has ever spoken to...

How do I stop this woman chasing my husband [ 4 Answers ]

After weeks of confussion and hurt thinking that my husband was having an affair I find out that it's a woman at work chasing him. She tries to talk to him all the time, changed her shift to see him at work and constantly tries to get his #. She even asks other emlpoyees about him. He tells her...

View more questions Search