Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csigsrfan Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2014, 03:42 AM
    Can I make homemade dryer sheets solution then spray it on the clothes or sheets to b
    Can I make homemade dryer sheets solution then spray it on the clothes or sheets that are being put in the dryer to be dried? I have tried the dryer sheets
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2014, 05:00 AM
    Why? They don't cost much... or you can use fabric softener in the wash and accomplish much the same results..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 06:27 AM
    Dryer sheets of course do not "dry" clothes, which appears to be what question asks.

But, you can take some fabric and make a reusable dryer sheet, but the cost is really not effective

Oct 15, 2014, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Why? They don't cost much... or you can use fabric softener in the wash and accomplish much the same results..
    I have tried fabric softener in the washer it does not work. And the dryer sheets are not working for the issue I have

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Dryer sheets of course do not "dry" clothes, which appears to be what question asks.

But, you can take some fabric and make a reusable dryer sheet, but the cost is really not effective
    That was notwhat I was asking
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 10:48 AM
    Explain the issue you are having then because you are not making sense.

No you can't make dryer sheets, or fabric softener but you could put a 1/2 cup of baking soda in the washing machine with detergent and try that.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2014, 05:31 AM
    I agree with tickle. If commercial dryer sheets aren't working for your issue, the odds of any home brew solution working are exceptionally low. But it would help to know what the issue is first.

Is this issue related to your other question on the topic?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ml#post3692325

Oct 22, 2014, 01:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I agree with tickle. If commercial dryer sheets aren't working for your issue, the odds of any home brew solution working are exceptionally low. But it would help to know what the issue is first.

Is this issue related to your other question on the topic?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ml#post3692325
    Yes it is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Linking of Excel sheets and updating the data from one sheet to all the sheets [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have a problem. I want all of your help in solving the problem. For the purpose, I have created a sample sheet and enclosed: The sample sheet contains four worksheets in it. The first worksheet titled “schools performance” is the master sheet and all the next three work sheets (sub...

How to Make an Enclosed Balcony Warmer in Winter, using Plastic Sheets? [ 8 Answers ]

We live in Quebec, Canada. The winters here are cold. My Parents have a wood balcony and enclosed it by using recycled large windows. There is an aluminum door and metal stairs attached and leading onto the back lawn. They want to find a way to make it warmer, as there is an outdoor cat who...

How I Can make an index sheet which has links to all other sheets in the workbook? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to the other sheet to look like an hyperlinks in the first sheet !

Make new rough sheets soft [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make new sheets soft? I bought some for my daughter and they are so rough, they hurt my face to lay on them-I realize the spending more money for higher quality but she just had to have the blue tiger striped ones :rolleyes: . I have washed and dried them about 3 times to...

View more questions Search