Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarrah04 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2014, 04:42 PM
    HR thesis topic suggestion
    Im doing my MBA in HR. Please suggest fresh topics for research. I don't typically want to repeat any old research work. I have selected the topic intragroup conflicts and their affective reactions but I'm not satisfied. Please help. Is 'Building and managing conflict management competency and its impact on organizational performance' a good topic? I want to select a topic which is interesting for the listeners and for me to work on, maybe related to Facebook or something that people can relate to. Please suggest ASAP. Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2014, 05:29 PM
    There's no mention of social media in your topic title. Do you want to include social media and Internet communication in your research project on intragroup conflicts/resolution/company impact? I suggest that you do a literature search in your school's business databases, while using a multiplicity of keyword combinations
    Sarrah04 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2014, 05:33 PM
    Yea there isn't any. But feel free to give any sort of suggestion. I want to include social media since most people will be more interested in listening to it,
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2014, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarrah04 View Post
    Yea there isn't any. But feel free to give any sort of suggestion. I want to include social media since most people will be more interested in listening to it,
    Doing the keyword searches will help you narrow down to a topic or two or three. I'm not sure social media have much to do with conflict resolution -- unless maybe a manager would ask LinkedIn contacts how to resolve a departmental problem. Social media do help with job hunting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis topic for Information system [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Can anyone here suggest a good topic in relation to Information System?

Thesis topic about hospitality industry [ 0 Answers ]

kidly help about my thesis title im thinking about food allergy ho can i make it a nice title ? asap!thanks..

Thesis statement for my topic [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing a thesis statement based on hurricanes. But for me to gather the proper words I am having a lot of problems. Can some one help me with my thesis statement. It is based on cause and effects and my main topic is going to be hurricanes. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Sample proposal for my thesis topic [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a final year student offering accounting and information systems.my thesis topic is THE EFFECT OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ON A COMPANY'S STOCK VALUATION.I want a guide to write my proposal if possible please give me a new thesis topic. Thank you.

View more questions Search