Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sondra121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2014, 03:36 PM
    What could be causing the problem
    Hi, I am 18 years old and last February I found out I have a functional cysts on my left ovary, a few months ago I found out I have one on my right when my cysts ruptured, they have came back. They started me on birth control to help with the pain on September 21. The pills ended up making me sick to my stomach and I was constantly waking up late at night to either use the restroom or just lay in bed awake. I took the pills for 9 days and with a mis-communication with the nurse I stopped taking them around the time I was suppose to be ovulating. I ended up having bleeding for 5 days. I decided to stop taking the pills till my cycle became normal again but my problems from when I took the pills are still persisting, I'll either be extremely tired or wide awake. I was sexually active before I started the pills, during and after, and my contraceptive is withdrawl. I am unaware if I'm pregnant or if there's something else going on. I've been extremely nauseous and just want the problem to get better, I've been dealing with the pain for the last year and just want some answers so I can have some peace of mind
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 14, 2014, 04:02 PM
    You have left out so many details, and you have so many possible problems, that all anyone online can say is GO TO A DOCTOR.

Cysts, ruptured cysts, STDs, pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, something totally unrelated, just about anything! GO!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother in law has a lot of mental and phyisical issues, and causing a lot of problem [ 3 Answers ]

My mother in law was diagnosed with emphasima and mental issues that cause her to feel she should die, and committing suicide. She has called the cops on my husband because she says he is causing elder abuse, when all he wants is for her to get better and be around for our kids. She doesn't see it...

What could be causing this? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've been taking Loestrin birth control pills for about 4 months... my last period was Nov 17-23 but I did bleed Dec 31 but it lasted only less than a day and it was so light I couldn't even use a tampon. Yesterday I was at the mall looking at posters and I suddenly felt faint. Symptoms...

Why is new water heater causing pressure problem? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently installed a new 50 gal. electric water heater, my home has a well and pump system with a bladder tank, right after I installed the water heater, my hot water pressure was down throughout the house, not enough to be a problem any where but the showers, when a shower is on and the hot...

Does anybody know what's causing this? [ 8 Answers ]

About two weeks ago I went to the doctor for a physical well during the physical I told him I was having a very rapid heartbeat after exercising that would not start to calm down till about 5 hours after I was done. Well he set me up an appointment to be seen in the heart center well the first...

View more questions Search