Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scallis555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2014, 12:04 PM
    Discrepancies in child support payments from the agency
    Currently I have an interstate case and there are multiple discrepancies regarding the child support agency in the state I reside in. I've confronted them regarding those matters and haven't got straight answers. I went through the complaint dept. and still nothing has been done to resolve issues regarding discrepancies. Also, I requested a state hearing and was denied. The discrepancies included missing payments and up to $300.00 deducted from the court ordered amount. This has interfered with my childrens' welfare. I have all the proof and records of employess I've interacted with. I've been both lied to and cheated regarding the payments I should have received. How do I go about getting this resolved or taking legal action?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 14, 2014, 12:32 PM
    You keep going up the ladder to supervisors until you get results or, at least, an explanation of why. Or you hire an attorney to file suit. Or you go to the media and find a reporter who will give you publicity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will child support for sibling affect disabled child ssi payments? [ 5 Answers ]

Will a sibling child support payment affect disabled child ssi payments? Hello, I was wondering will a sibling child support payment affect disabled child payments. I just recent applied for child support because I found out my husband cheated on me. He say the only way he are going to help me, if...

Child receiving SSI as child support payments does the child need to claim on taxex [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter is receiving child support benefits from her father who is on SSI disablity. Will she have to claim this on her tax forms as long as she made under 25,000. For the year. Also will her child support benefits continue as long as she is enrolled in a secondary school.

Can I sue a child support agency for not enforcing support orders? [ 15 Answers ]

In 2002, a NY family court ordered my ex-husband (the non-custodial parent of our 2 minor children) to pay child support in the amount of $250 per week. This court order was subsequently made a part of our divorce decree in 2005. In 2004, the NCP moved from NY to OR then eventually to CA to...

View more questions Search