Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    recevil Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2014, 09:22 AM
    Why was it so sad
    For about a year I've been trying to understand why the 10th doctor's theme was so sad 9's was creepy and 11's was up beat and happy so why was 10's sad
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 14, 2014, 06:19 AM
    What are you talking about, what theme? TV? Movie?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 14, 2014, 07:27 AM
    The current incarnation of Dr. Who.

Did you watch any of the doctor who with Tenant as the Doctor? Towards the end he's fighting with his powers, responsibilities, impotence of his power, and inability to change what mattered to him. In my opinion at least. He's got the internal struggle and turmoil, and it just spilled out. It was almost as if he was a teen growing and maturing.
    recevil Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2014, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    The current incarnation of Dr. Who. Did you watch any of the doctor who with Tenant as the Doctor? Towards the end he's fighting with his powers, responsibilities, impotence of his power, and inability to change what mattered to him. In my opinion at least. He's got the internal struggle and turmoil, and it just spilled out. It was almost as if he was a teen growing and maturing.
    I have watched his entire run and that's a good answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sad about this? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I'm sixteen and my girlfriend is also sixteen. We've been dating for a year now and I'm still really upset because the deal is that she's my first (in bed), but I'm not hers. And I find it sad because I find that it would have been a great thing to both lose are virginity together. ...

This is so sad [ 2 Answers ]

I have the same problem as this I think.. My husband found a kitten beside the road and it wasn't in good shape.. its eyes were stuck together from infection but other than that it just seemed mal-nurished.. when I woke up today, it was just laying and trying to meow.. now its just gasping for...

Sad in nj [ 2 Answers ]

My husband of 2 years and relationship togther of 10 years, we have a 7 year old son and twins (first marriage 21). Together we're amazing. Best friends. I love him to death. Huge fight, words exchanged, lots of cursing, he left last Sunday and never came back. It will be aweek this Sunday. My...

I'm so sad! [ 14 Answers ]

Hey I need some advice this guy I like is with another girl, what can I do?

Sad me again. [ 8 Answers ]

So if anyone has read my last question you would know that I am still in love with my ex boyfriend. I had planned on cutting him out of my life until we were having a friendly conversation... all was going very well (as friends) but now we haven't talked in like 5 days so today I decided to just...

View more questions Search