Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upintheskyguy420man Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2014, 11:01 PM
    Westinghouse TV problem.
    Recently I got a Westinghouse TV used, and I am hoping for some help in diagnosing the problem with it. The picture has a trail (I use this as a computer monitor, and when hovering my mouse on the left area of the screen, it's as if I put a setting on the mouse to trail itself) to it on the left side, sometimes distorts a little, but not for very long. When bright colors display on that (left) side, and the scene changes in a movie to something darker, the scene previously displayed fades out before it's accurate again. This only happens on one side. It will also, at times, be bright and clear, then be swept from middle to left with a tint like in an old movie. I haven't taken it apart yet, but prior to that I would be happy to know if anyone has any ideas about what the problem might be. Thanks for your time. "The Zohan."
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 13, 2014, 12:13 PM
    You might want to check the "scan" feature on the TV. It should be in "Tools" if this is a LCD/Plazma. If it were a reguler CRT tv then there are knobs at the rear and you can adjust how the picture is handled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Westinghouse dryer [ 0 Answers ]

Ok I have a white.Westinghouse house dryer had since 2005. I have replaced bearings and now in the process of changing the felt strips. How do I clean off the old strip residue so the new one sticks as it should??

Westinghouse timer [ 2 Answers ]

Instructions for setting 28457

Westinghouse 28011 [ 3 Answers ]

Instructions for setting Westinghouse 28011 timer

Westinghouse stock? [ 1 Answers ]

FMV in August 1985 for westinghouse

Westinghouse E28499 [ 2 Answers ]

Need directions to operate this outdoor timer.

View more questions Search