Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Oct 12, 2014, 09:45 PM
    Withdrawal symptom question
    Is it possible to have withdrawal symptoms after a half of a day of not smoking cigarettes? I
    I haven't smoked since this morning and now its 10:30 at night and my chest is tightening and its hard to breathe. I'm not sure if you can experience withdrawal symptoms that fast.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 12, 2014, 09:56 PM
    I quit smoking....I never went through chest tightening and not being able to breathe. Are you sure you're not just over-thinking this?
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Oct 13, 2014, 06:13 PM
    I don't know because today I feel the same way. I read in an article online about it but wasn't sure.

What were your withdraw symptoms if you don't mind me asking that
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 14, 2014, 02:56 AM
    I don't remember mine but here are some from Google

• Headache.
    • Nausea.
    • Constipation or diarrhea.
    • Falling heart rate and blood pressure.
    • Fatigue, drowsiness, and insomnia.
    • Irritability.
    • Difficulty concentrating.
    • Anxiety.

If you have any medical issues, such as high blood pressure, heart disease or diabetes and you are attempting to quit smoking, I would suggest you have a discussion with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Weird symptom [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. My girlfriend is 18 years old. She is still virgin. She recently(from near 4 months) started having a weird problem. Every night she suddenly wakes up ( I asked her,she doesn't wake up dreaming anythng) and become/discouer herself so aroused.. So much aroused that she canly hardly control and...

Toothache symptom [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend has a really bad toothache! She has been waiting this really long holiday weekend to call a dentist. It has gotten so bad that her hearing is impaired as a result. Is this common? Should we go to the ER? I can't convince her right now but I would make her if I knew there was immediate...

Symptom of schizophrenia? [ 16 Answers ]

I have a friend, 20 years old, who was working very hard. But recently, we found him a bit different, and he keeps telling us that someone's going to kill him, and he tries to escape from any one who want to contact him. Is that a sympton of schizophrenia? We're very afraid of that now ~~ ...

Is this symptom of pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My monthly period is due and I am 3 weeks late. I had few blood spottings not regularly, a very little bit of brown discharge when I cleaned myself. I get similar pain in lower abdomen as we have during montly periods and it is followed by a blood spotting.. not heavy or normal just few...

Is this a symptom [ 7 Answers ]

I lost my sex drive really bad lately.. is it because I'm pregnant?

View more questions Search