Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2014, 06:59 PM
    What's a good sports betting beginner bankroll for longevity?
    All right, so I'm going to save a bit for a bankroll to sports bet only. No poker. I'm sticking to MMA/Boxing sports betting, and occasionally college football. But before I was too caught up in trying to recover my losses and ended up losing my entire bankroll due to being very emotional. I'm over that now. Before I had a $250 bank roll. I was doing pretty good until I once made huge bets and lost. What's a good starting bankroll for sports betting if my goal is to get to about 10K long term...

Also second question, is Bovada safe? I've not yet cashed out, so I don't know about U.S tax laws and if it's a problem?

Thanks!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 13, 2014, 04:51 AM
    Only play what you can afford to lose.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 13, 2014, 05:32 AM
    Your question is inherently flawed in it's reasoning. Just go with what ScottGem said.
    Oldspicy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2015, 07:11 PM
    As a general rule of thumb you should only bet 2-3% of your bankroll on a single bet. If you let emotions take over and start betting higher amounts you can easily empty your account with a few lost bets.

Having said that, I agree with the previous answers, only bet what you can afford to, and don't chase losses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beginner gardener wanting to start a green house, Good idea or bad? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to gardening, I have managed to grow potato plants in garbage cans, very surprised that it worked as well as it did. We live in northern canada and we don't get a whole lot of summer. I would like to cut down the cost of our grocry bills so...

Is this a good combo of skin lightening products for a beginner? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have decided to venture into the world of skin lightening products after a long time of research and contemplating all of your views. THANK YOU ALL! I have a dark (African) skin tone (NC55 in MAC foundation) and came back from holiday a few days ago and Im incredibly dark. I soak...

Sports betting [ 3 Answers ]

Combinations for sports betting; parlays & sub-parlays

Vicodin longevity [ 2 Answers ]

How long does vicodin stay in your system?

View more questions Search