Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Weneed1caregive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2014, 12:54 PM
    Help with dsc alarm
    Unarmed alarm today and zone 6 is now highlighted as well as I button. I can't clear this and I am unable to arm alarm. Any advice?

Check out some similar questions!

Dsc alarm #8 light on? [ 1 Answers ]

My dsc alarm #8 light is lite up and my siren keeps going on, I know this is to set the time and date but I don't even know what type of alarm I have. I'm renting and don't have a mastercode, can someone help me please.

How to reset dsc alarm pc1832 [ 10 Answers ]

A friend had a problem with there alarm,there is no paper work for this panal and no codes at all,the panel is in a lockable box with no keys. I have forced the box and the panel inside is a pc1832/1864 I believe to reset the panel you have to short out pgrm1 and z1,I have done this but this has...

DSC alarm [ 2 Answers ]

I have a DSC 832 alarm system. My phone lines were struck by lightening and caused my alarm keypad to start beeping. I unpluged the battery & electric. When phone lines were repaired I replaced the battery with a new one and plugged the electric back in. They both work. The keypad showed a trouble...

Dsc alarm pc5010 I stopped monitoring, can I still use alarm? I keep getting a troubl [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped having my dsc alarm PC5010 monitored. Can I use the audible only? I keep getting a trouble, clock problem and it won't let me set it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.