Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atmendes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2014, 06:41 AM
    Residence visa transfer from indian passport to portuguese passport
    Dear Sirs/Madam,

I am from Goa, having Portuguese BI, presently working in Abu Dhabi Offshore, having Abu Dhabi residence Visa. I have a question as I would like to take the portuguese passport in Abu Dhabi & surrender my indian passport to indian embassy. Will it be possible to transfer my residence Visa on my portugal passport & cancel from my indian passport. I'm in doubt as the passport with different nationality. Could you help me out in this matter.

Thanks

A.T. Mendes

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese passport/Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,My Grand-parents were born in Goa in the 1900`.My mother ,their daughter expired a few years ago.I would like to know how to acquire a Portuguese passport/Visa. The formalities involved and whom to contact in Goa. Thanks!J.

You.S. Passport and Indian visa [ 4 Answers ]

I hold a current U.S. passport. I am resident in India with my husband and family. The nearest visa office, in Pune, Maharasthra State, refuses to renew my visa (expires Oct. 10, 2008) because of corruption within their own office. I have committed no offense of any kind. What is the most quick way...

Indian applying for Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend, who is a goan indian, is born and brought-up in goa.She is about 34years old. What is the procedure to apply for Portuguese passport?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.