Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    destijl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2014, 07:26 PM
    Cartoon dragon movie
    I am having trouble figuring out this one dragon cartoon I watched in the 80's or 90's. It may be older than that. I have no idea.

The parts I remember is there are one or two kids on some kind of quest, with a dragon helping to guide them. I really only remember two scenes. One is in some kind of magical cave where a voice is talking to them and there are either mirrors in the cave or some kind of glasslike appearance where random things are appearing...

Then I also remember at some point they needed to get to another side of something but there was no way to pass; there was a huge drop between two cliffs, so the dragon stretched himself across both cliffs so the children could climb across his back.

There is something also at the end with some kind of evil looking castle...

I have no idea what movie or short film this was and it's driving me crazy!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 3, 2015, 01:57 AM
    Sounds like

The Lollipop Dragon

--
    destijl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2015, 07:02 AM
    Yes!! This has to be it. Thanks, I have been trying to figure this one out for years!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone remember the name of an old Children's cartoon dragon movie of dragons? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a hard time remembering the title of this movie, I don't remember much, I just know that there were dragons in it, I think a magic well, and at one part of the movie they have to go to this evil castle and get back something that was stolen, and if I remember correctly one of the...

Cartoon dragon movie [ 0 Answers ]

I saw some movie as a kid that I´m still trying to find. It was about some girl, she meets a boy in her own age I think. I think he had red hair(Hard to remember, sorry) she is supposed to work under him in a war I think. Then she travels with him to a cave to get some sort of amulet and when he...

80's dragon cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a dragon cartoon from the 80's that had a dragon battle were one dragon sounded for the othe dragon to kill it

Cartoon Dragon movie [ 3 Answers ]

When I was little I remember a dragon movie that my mom taped on a blank tape, I don't remember the name of it but I do remember what happened in the movie, it was about a girl that lived on a farm and she had a friend called dragon (who was a dragon) and I remember her sitting on a fence and...

An old Dragon Cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

There was this cartoon I saw many years ago, I never got the name. It had a kingdom where people thought that dragons were pests, one day a dragon crept into the castle and at this time the kingdom was freezing cold because the boiler wouldn't work. The dragon crept down into the cellar where...

View more questions Search