Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mstarling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2014, 01:59 PM
    Where do you get replacement for Airpro uc7085t remote
    Our Airpro uc7085t remote is no longer working. Where do we find a replacement for the remote?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Oct 11, 2014, 06:05 PM
    Have you tried where you got it?
    Google may be your friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airpro UC7085T Remote Control [ 1 Answers ]

We received this remote a few days ago - because the company who installed during our home build didn't add it to the fan. When they installed it, I saw them dim the lights and didn't inquire further how they did it. Now we have no idea how to dim the lights - does anyone have one of these and...

Airpro uc7085t remote [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Airpro UC7085T remote for my fan. My home is a new construction and the installer did not give me the directions to the remote. How do I change the direction of the blades. I cannot find a switch on the fan itself. I know when we did the walk through and was shown quickly the remote,...

Uc7030t remote replacement? [ 0 Answers ]

Were can I buy a replcement

Remote Control Replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Fan with a remote switch which no longer works. The SKU number s 191-707 and the receiver model is 7067R. When I check your web site the 191-707 that is pictured looks different. Will the one that looks different work with the receiver I have and will the wiring in the...

Remote control replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I was trying to contact The Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Co. to see if they can replace my remote control to my ceiling fan. The remote model number is UC7078T.

View more questions Search