Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adeelch1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Face Pimples
    Hello everyone,
    I have this major problem with my face, I get a lot of pimples and I don't know the reasson. Dr says its age effect, while some say it is because of oily skin.
    Whatever the reasson my face is becoming terrible by every passing day because those pimples leave black spot when they vanish. I have used a lot of creams and medicines but nothing really worked.

Could you please anyway help me?
    Sophia11 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2007, 12:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeelch1
    Hello everyone,
    I have this major problem with my face, I get a lot of pimples and I don't know the reasson. Dr says its age effect, while some say it is because of oily skin.
    Whatever the reasson my face is becoming terrible by every passing day becasue those pimples leave black spot when they vanish. I have used alot of creams and medicines but nothing really worked.

Hi,

I can feel your suffer dear, I also have the same problem every now and then, and I am using peeling, that a Dr. advised me to use. I am comfortable with tell now.. but I am afraid of getting more serious problem on future, like sun pigmentation! Which I starting having when I am stopping the usage of the medication for months..

Whoever, I have heard of mena cream and Sheriyl cream, and I have started using sheriyl cream and I have noticed that my skin becoming lightinging and more healthier.. ask more about it..
    sono Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Hi adeelch,
    Here are some points to prevent pimples
    1.dont ever ever touch them or peel them with your fingertip "NO"
    2.wash your face with a nice face wash
    3.dont use towel for your face just use tissue
    5.take ice cube and rub it gently on your face
    6.dont use so much oily food
    That's it here are some home made remedies try these they will work...
    Dab a small amount of toothpaste (paste, not gel) on pimples before bed; this helps dry out the pimples.
    Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and rose water, apply to face with a cotton ball, and allow to set for 30 minutes before rinsing. 15-20 days of this application helps cure pimples and also helps to remove blemishes and scars.
    Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash it off with warm water next morning.
    For acne that hasn't seemed to respond to anything, steep 2-3 tsp. dried basil leaves in 1 cup boiling water for 10-20 minutes, cool, and apply to affected area with a cotton ball. Thanks and goodluck..
    mummy lover Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Hello everyone,
    Whatever the reasson my face is becoming terrible by every passing day becasue those pimples leave black spot when they vanish. I have used alot of creams and medicines but nothing really worked.

Hey

All you got to do is start washing your face with a face washer and maybe use something called clean & Clear lotion it worked for me over night but make sure to keep it on over night and in the morning you must wash it off OK hope it works
    Bye :(
    radhika2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Hello everyone,

Just apply turmeric paste or sandalpaste to the affected skin surfaces daily. After a few days you will find good results . It'll really work...
    tcheer123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 05:54 AM
    I would go with what everyone said above. But I would try proactive. Have you heard of it? It works really well for oily skin, and doesn't burn. I think this would help you.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Oct 28, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Hey! Don't worry... it might just be the age but one of these tips are weird but very effective!

1. if you're going to put make up on, buy brands that don't contain oil.
    2. use correction pens, I suggest garnier correction pen. It might hurt but you will get used to it.
    3. for quick removal, apply sensitive toothpaste on the pimple before bedtime and wash it off the next day

I've tried to include new tips so you don't have to read the same ones over and over again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Pimples [ 2 Answers ]

I just have a question about my face skin Because of my pimples I got lots of marks and I still have that pimples and it so hard to do shave. I tried ecerything to clear it but it didn't work I want to clear my skin means my pimples and that marks. How can I do it??

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

Pimples [ 5 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me

View more questions Search