Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suvrobiswas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2014, 04:52 AM
    How can I join on Ask me company
    I am working as a Team Leader from last 2 years in Aegis BPO (An Essar Enterprise) with overall 5 year experience in this industry. I wants to join ASK Me company with direct payroll.

Let me know the procedure to join.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 10, 2014, 05:06 AM
    If you mean Ask Me Help Desk, we are all volunteers here and if you want to join, you just did my posting.
    suvrobiswas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2014, 05:35 AM
    Ask Me company don't have own call center but its handled by 3rd party vendor in Ahmedabad, I know that but I wants to join with ASK ME company as an direct payroll employee.Its as like Just Dial actually.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2014, 05:50 AM
    This site does not have a call center in India... this site is based out of the UK and doesn't HAVE a call center at all. Either in house or outsourced.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2014, 12:46 PM
    You may be confusing askme.com with this site, askmehelpdesk.com. You would likely need to contact askme.com to get the answer to your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am Going to Join a New Company with a Bond for 2 years? [ 1 Answers ]

Iam Going to Join a New Company with a Bond for 2 years? If I quit in the middle I have to pay 16% of My total 2 years salary. Please tell me both positive and negative sides in this deal?

How can I write a good company profile as my company is ajuice processing company? [ 1 Answers ]

We produce juice from natural fruiits and tomato sauce

Newly join in real estate properties company and working as a copywriter [ 3 Answers ]

How can I constantly update my brain as a copywriter? Now I am about to contact the investors and developers throughout the world.What is your suggestion for me? I am confused... Help me

Is it possible to quit one company and join another having L1 B and without H1B [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am currently working at Y as a contractor through X company on L1 B (A year ago, X converted my H1 B to L1 B and my H1 B got expired now). But Y wants to hire me and asked me to find out the possibilities through a lawyer. Could any one help me out "whether there is any way to quit X and...

View more questions Search