Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady H Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 06:45 PM
    Growing lump
    Hi, I am 30 weeks pregnant. Last 2 weeks I noticed there is a lump near my anus, I am worried as it grows bigger last 2 days. Now it is the size of half of my little finger. Could it be anything serious that may affects my pregnancy? Will be meeting my gynae tomorrow but I cant stop being so worried. Please help me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2014, 07:21 PM
    Possibly a Hemorrhoid? Those are common during pregnancy?
    Lady H Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Possibly a Hemorrhoid? Those are common during pregnancy?
    Since this is my first pregnancy, I have never heard of this. Do you have any suggestions on how to get rid of this Hemorrhoid? Based on my reading, there are only ways on how to ease the pain, but not how to remove it. It is very uncomfortable and painful at times. Will it lasts till I deliver my baby?
    Thank you...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 07:39 PM
    This does sound like a hemorrhoid. You can use products like Anusol, Preparation H, or Tucks Pads. This may come and go during your pregnancy.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2014, 06:38 PM
    YOU can't remove it. Possibly reduce it but surgery is the only way to remove it. Sounds like an internal hemorrhoid. A Sitz bath is a wonderful, non-drug treatment for hemorrhoids and anal fissures, requiring that you do no more than sit in warm-hot water for a short period. Heat coagulates the blood and will usually reduce the hemorrhoid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my dog have a growing lump on her neck? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog was attacked by something a week ago, but we don't know what attacked her and left bite marks on her snout, under her neck and by her shoulder. Although her bites didn't bleed. Since the attack a lump on her neck has grown bigger. This bump is on the left side of her neck. She is a mix breed...

There is a lump growing on the penis of my infant son what can this be [ 1 Answers ]

My infant son has a lump on his penis

Lump growing out of knee [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump growing out of my inner right knee and it is very painfull to walk or even to stond up , what is causing this and can it be cured?

View more questions Search