Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richo1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 05:23 PM
    The best tablet for gaming
    I am looking for a tablet suitable for running games like asphalt 8 airborne. I live in Australia and am not going to buy online. The 2 tablets I am looking at so far are the HP Omni 10 and HP slate 7 extreme (please see attached links). I am happy with any brand, not under 7 inch, has to come from the online version of the brick and mortar store (will by from brick and mortar but range the same between online and brick and mortar) and has to be $450 and under. I have attached the online version for you to refer to.

Thank you in advance.

(The 2 tablets considering)
    HP 4501RA Slate 7 Extreme Beats Edition Tablet - iPads, Surface & Tablets - iPads, Surface & Tablets - Computers & Tablets | Harvey Norman Australia

HP Omni 10 Tablet - Slate - Computers & Tablets - iPads, Surface & Tablets | Harvey Norman Australia
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 9, 2014, 11:15 PM
    Any Android based device from a reputable brand will do the job.
    I wouldn't bother with the slate as the windows store is limited.

Tablets are not renown gaming devices, they are ore general computing.
    The games are written to take advantage of available specs, much like a console.
    Other than storage, there is no available upgrade paths for them.
    richo1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2014, 12:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Any Android based device from a reputable brand will do the job.
    I wouldn't bother with the slate as the windows store is limited.

Tablets are not renown gaming devices, they are ore general computing.
    The games are written to take advantage of available specs, much like a console.
    Other than storage, there is no available upgrade paths for them.
    I agree with you, but is there any gaming orientated tablets, because that would be ideal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have hisense sero 7 pro Android tablet how to upload pics from tablet to PC [ 1 Answers ]

Have Hisense sero 7 pro androild tablet. How do I upload my pics to PC. I have connected to windows 7 PC - went to picaso to import pics nothing happens. Thanks

Gaming Suggestions? [ 0 Answers ]

I love playing video games, pretty much on any console. I'd really like some suggestions on indie/weird/interactive games... like Façade, Don't Starve, Binding of Issac, or Limbo. I have a computer and an Xbox 360, so could I get some suggestions on what games are simliar to those that I could play?

Ps 2 gaming questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sorry for taking your tym... I can't find a better site so I have a ps2 modded and I have install mcboot.n ulaunch.elf. And I have a western digital external hard drisk 500 gb but when I load games in my hard drive ps2 doesn't read the games I had tried usb advance,but the results are same...

Gaming - As a profession Or Not? [ 0 Answers ]

Assalam walaikum Dr. Zakir Naik sir. My name is Sahil Ahmed, I am a computer engineering student in 1st year in Bangalore. I am very interested in game designing, so I'm planning to take it as a profession. There is an institution of gaming in Pune called as DSK Supinfocom. All I wanted to know is...

Computer gaming [ 2 Answers ]

My 7 year old is wanting to make computer games. Is there a good starter program that I can use to help him make video games?

View more questions Search