Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 07:26 AM
    Requirements to become a mental health counselor?
    Is it just a mater's degree? I'm a little confused with all the answers I'm reading!

Thanks in advance!

By the way, I'm not sure if I put this under the right category!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 07:48 AM
    That is specific to the region and the requirements of that area. Depending on what you want to do all you need is a diploma from a bartending school. Ha Ha! I am funny.

Talking to a guidance counsellor is the best way to start. I don't know if you're still in school or if you're out and in college. Talking to any sort of academic advisor would help. Also contact the professional organization related in your area, this is most likely your government.
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2014, 07:09 AM
    Haha, thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Disabled - Mental Illness - Need Prescription Asst.-SSDI Over Requirements [ 9 Answers ]

I am 47, disabled after working 27 years as a paralegal with a mental illness. My SSDI is 22,560, 1880/month. All programs out there to help assist me get medications I need for physical and mental illnesses are denying me as they say my salary is over the income elegibility. I have a very...

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

I am completely stressed out and anxious to the point of throwing up and not eating. I can't focus on anything, and I am so sad all the time. I have thought about checking myself into the hospital, but I'm scared that they will not let me out if I go in. What should I do? Do you think that this...

Mental health [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my 11 year old son ever since he was 8 months old he has been violent he has no concentration unless its on the games console he's disobedient defiant below average on school work rude to school teachers always getting excluded he's bossy quick tempered...

Mental health [ 2 Answers ]

How Do I Have Someone Committed To A Mental Health Hospitol?

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I have hallucinations. Around the clock it always feels like a bug is biting me or something is crawling on my skin. I can really feel like a strong bite like on my arm, but when I look, nothing is there. What's wrong with me? It's getting worse.I can't stand for anything to be...

View more questions Search