Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 22, 2014, 02:43 AM
    Posts do not get deleted unless they violate our TOS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Laundry [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a new home. The laundry sink has a funny set up. Currently there are 2 taps and a spout into the sink. The hot tap is normal. The cold tap has an additional knob and has a washing machine spout. The tap plumbing is all in the walls. I want to get to a set up where I can have both hot...

Build a laundry lint filter (laundry tub version) [ 1 Answers ]

The Posting question method needs help. When you select advanced posting options, your original text gets clobbered. Also, if your not logged in and post a question, your composed response gets clobbered. Some background: The laundry sink backed up and the clog was rather nasty. The washer...

Laundry question [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a denim (jean) jacket for my husband. I've been trying to soften it and so far I've washed (and dried) it repeatedly, washed it in salt, washed it in vinegar, washed it in ammonia, washed it in fabric detergent. Short of beating it with rocks does anyone have any ideas? It could...

Laundry room [ 1 Answers ]

OK so having my base meant done they un hooked things mostly to where the water goes. Soooo I was wondering can I cap and do my laundery and everything else or let it be for the time being or what. The bathroom and laundry room are being hooked together. And it is leaking from the sink. And I am...

Laundry services [ 4 Answers ]

Ladies would u do a laundry service for other people if u got paid for it

View more questions Search