Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greengoddess26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2014, 06:24 PM
    60 hours after drinking 32oz of beer. Will I pass my EtG test for probation?
    I drank 32oz of beer in a 6 hour period It has been 60hrs since last drink can I pass my EtG for probation. please honest answers only. I'm not trying to cheat the system. I messed up and I own that. I just need to know if I possibly passed, so I can get my Sh** together and not mess up again. Please help!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 8, 2014, 06:35 PM
    You're probably ok but....how will knowing if you can pass help you to get your sh** together and not mess up again? I am not sure I understand that part of it. MOST people seem to take advantage of the whole thing when they find that they passed one...then they do it again and again....figuring they got away with it once, they will do it again.
    greengoddess26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2014, 06:51 PM
    Because Honestly I'm scared to death. This is my first time getting in trouble I've been on probation now for 13 months and never messed up once. I let my guard down and let myself down. If I pass trust and believe I won't do it again. Being paranoid is not worth the few drinks. I just need to not let my guard down again. Thanks for you answer though. Greatly appreciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank 1 beer can I pass an EtG test in 24 hours [ 3 Answers ]

I have to test before 5 please someone respond! I'm freaking out

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

32oz Icehouse Beer 12 hours before ETG test [ 8 Answers ]

I haven't drank in months but had 2 16 oz Icehouse beers ending at 10pm. I had an ETG test done at 10am the next morning. Will the test come back positive? Will the level be high?

1 beer/18 hours later urine ETG test... Will I pass [ 1 Answers ]

I had 1 beer(7%) at midnight and had a urine test at 5:45 the next day(roughly 18 hours). Do you think I passed the ETG test? I definitely made a mistake, and I'm paying for it by all the worrying I've been doing the last few days. Im a healthy 25 year old male, 175 pounds, 5'10. I urinated 4-6...

Will I pass an ETG test after drinking one beer [ 7 Answers ]

I drank one beer at 8PM with dinner and thereafter started flushing my system with water after I knew I messed up. I got up and went to the gym for 2 hours. Drank liter after liter of water and green tea. I took vitamin B and C and creatine (sp) to hopefully combat the diluted urine. I pissed...

View more questions Search