Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Oct 8, 2014, 04:31 PM
    Why Three Email Addresses
    Why is it that every time I sign in to Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail enter my name and passcode the very next time I go to open them they ask for the same info? Yes, I am on a laptop and I do request that they keep me signed in.

The same thing happened when I signed in here a couple minutes ago. Had to sign in again. What is going on???
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2014, 08:00 PM
    For here, click the little box to the right of the password box.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 07:10 AM
    Check to see if you've got cookies turned off in your browser. Check to see if your virus scanner is deleting cookies. Check out the security settings in the browser to make sure that they're set right.

Is there any restrictions on that laptop? IE, it's a work or school laptop. Depending on that there might be a policy that prevents this.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Oct 10, 2014, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Check to see if you've got cookies turned off in your browser. Check to see if your virus scanner is deleting cookies. Check out the security settings in the browser to make sure that they're set right.

Is there any restrictions on that laptop? IE, it's a work or school laptop. Depending on that there might be a policy that prevents this.
    No it is a personal laptop. I have bigger problems right now with the LT as I have a hi-jacker called TROVI that has caused me trouble big time. I have tried to get help from Win7 Forum and right now I have a black screen with a white arrow. It did tell me that I had a "disk read error" just before the black screen arrow appeared. Have tried F2, F8, T12 and 0 so far no help. Time for trying a re-install.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone has hacked my email address book and is sending spam email to addresses in [ 2 Answers ]

Someone has hacked into my email address book and is sending spam to addresses from my book. How can I stop this?

Email addresses [ 3 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right location for this question but... Is there a directory (like yellow pages, etc.) where you can find personal email addresses? I need a Canadian directory. Thanks!

How Do I get Unlisted email addresses? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the email address of the individual officials with the Obama Inauguration? I am needing to conduct business concerning the Inauguration as a Vendor selling merchandise, and need to speak with an individual concerning this, but cannot find a contact number.

Email addresses [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyway to search for an email address for people you know?

View more questions Search