Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RoRo191 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2014, 10:03 AM
    How to massage prostate to achieve orgasm?
    My Girlfriend and I are interested in the idea of a prostate massage, and I want to learn to do it on myself step-by-step, so my girlfriend and I can add it to our bedroom repertoire in order to spice up our love life.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 8, 2014, 10:06 AM
    That is really not the kind of advice we offer here. We have all ages, but from time to time teens drop in to ask a question about relationships and this is not the kind of information we want them to see.

You will have to seek this information from a website such as AskIsadora.com.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2014, 10:06 AM
    There are plenty of step by step instructions if you Google it.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 8, 2014, 10:49 AM
    I think all the advice that needs to be given has. I don't want to open this up to more conversation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Long time to achieve orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

It takes for a very long time lately to have an orgasm with my husband. What can I do?

Why can't I achieve an orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having sex with my boyfriend for over a year and a half and I have never achieved an orgasm. We do oral, touching and full sex for countless hours on end and I never climax. We have enough foreplay, we have a great connection, he does everything I want him to, I have tried masterbating...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Can't achieve orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 32 year old man, who can get it up, but can't achieve the ultimate goal of an orgasm...

View more questions Search