Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Oct 8, 2014, 06:35 AM
    Printing to file
    My HP printer dialog box has an option to print to file. When I use this a file is created but I can not figure out how to print it. Or open it. HP instructions are no help. Does anyone know how to open or print that type of file.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 8, 2014, 08:44 AM
    Print a document to a file - Word

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saved excel file doesn't show when trying to print at printing store? [ 1 Answers ]

I saved an Excel file on my USB and since I don't own a printer I will print out at a kinkos or fed ex store. Problem is when I went to print it out and connected USB to the printers USB port file is no there. When I check on the computer is does show is saved there. Did I have to save in a...

How to show printing spooling file Activity in c#? [ 0 Answers ]

How to show printing spooling file Activity in c#?

Insufficient memory during printing a specific pdf file [ 6 Answers ]

Insufficient memory during printing a specific pdf file Printer hp 3050 all-in-one. Pcl xl error

Printing ! >: [ [ 5 Answers ]

The Police booked me for printing on the 13th of this month. I just started my first day on the job today, and I am not ALLOWED to take time off at all. I will get fired.No exceptions. My partner is on ODSP (which covers only our groceries and car insurance) and my new job will be the ONLY source...

Printing more than one file names only, without opening these files [ 5 Answers ]

Is this possible to print different file names not the text in the files. I am too much querious about it. Thanks

View more questions Search