Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spacegeckostudi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 11:52 PM
    Does anyone know here where to get a free ios apps or games for free?
    I am wondering how to get a free apps in games for my new bought apple phones. Since I am just looking for a free. Please help because I am new to iOS.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 7, 2014, 11:54 PM
    iStore...

Oct 7, 2014, 11:58 PM
    I was in there, yes it's free to download. But you will pay after the trial period. So I am just looking for a free lifetime games that you cant fee after you leveled up.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 8, 2014, 05:09 AM
    There are some that are freely distributed. Look again.

Oct 13, 2014, 06:19 PM
    Thanks guys for the help. Yeah i got some free, very useless apps. So I am just thinking that yeah the free apps is not really great compared to paid. But still thank you for the help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 14, 2014, 04:50 AM
    I have several free apps (on my Windows phone) that are very functional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is AT&T giving paid apps for free? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, so I have Samsung captivate and when I buy apps from the Android market with the payment method "bill to my at&t account", it doesn't add on my monthly at&t bill. Are the apps for free? Im kind of scared because they might be pilling up the bills and come out to a huge total. Thank you...

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Free iPod nano 5th gen games and apps [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know any FREE and LEGAL websites to download free games or apps or music? Thanks! ;) PLEASE do not answer this question if the website is illegal. Thanks.

I accidentally pressed the Free Java Apps . [ 0 Answers ]

I accidentally pressed the FREE Java Apps on my phone . Now they keep on sending "Honey-190001554 " which contain some pervert video . How do I stop them . Cause they don't have any contact number and I can't reply to the message.. my money decreased a lot :(

View more questions Search