Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LonlyGirl21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 02:59 PM
    I want to be adopted
    Anyone want to adopt me? Just kidding. But seriously, I cant live like this anymore. My father committed suicide and my mother has depression! On another note my mom thinks it would be better to just get married to another guy who when my mom isn't around, absolutely hates me! Then they go ahead an decide to have a baby and ruin my life. I really want to leave them but I just don't know what's wrong and what's right anymore. Someone please help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 03:25 PM
    You can't be adopted without your moms permission, and sure can't run an ad in the paper for new parents, but I get you have been through a lot, and are going through a hard time for sure, and if you cannot talk to your mom, is there another trusted adult in your life? Maybe a teacher, or counselor at school?

I think talking to someone who can listen, and support you will put life in a better perspective right now. Look around for a family member, or an adult you respect and look up to.

How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be adopted [ 3 Answers ]

Im 13 years old and looking for answers. I just want to be a normal girl and do things that I can't do now. My Mom passed away about 2 years ago, and I just want to feel loved and like I belong. My family treats me horribly. My brothers life long goal is to ruin my life by constantly spreading...

I want to be adopted!! [ 3 Answers ]

I hate my mom.she has no time for me!! Always working... And when I ask her for money she's always saying how she just paid something and aimt got any. She gets all this bfs that don't even learn my name! My brother get all the attention. He gets bad grades no big deal. He does something bad no big...

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

Can he still adopted me [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to no if I am 17 can my step dad still adopted me if I'm 18 in June ?

View more questions Search