Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bash1014 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 02:07 PM
    Where can I get a tattoo
    I want to get a tattoo but don't know exactly at, is there tattoo place near houston
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 02:14 PM
    It might be old school but look "Tattoo parlor" in the Houston yellow pages. I can guarantee you that there are a bunch of them. The problem will be finding the right one. Always look at the artist's work and their finished work. Make sure it jives with what you want when if it doesn't than move on to the next one. Don't be afraid to do that. This is a permanent art and something you'll have for the rest of your life, you should be REALLY picky about the artist.

Oct 7, 2014, 02:31 PM
    And does it hurt or not really
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 02:41 PM
    Depends on where you get it. I have one on my upper arm. It didn't really hurt too much, it was was painful but nothing I couldn't distract myself with. I had people to talk to and all that. I have heard that tattoos on your spine or shoulder blades hurt like a SOB. It is dependent on how you feel pain to be honest. I think mine took about an hour or so to do. I think two hours would have been my limit. It also depends on the complexity of your tattoo, really intricate works with a lot of colour and detailed line work would probably be worse than a simple/common tribal or barb wire across your arm.

Oct 7, 2014, 02:47 PM
    I want one on my shoulder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When can I get my tattoo? [ 5 Answers ]

I always wanted a tattoo but my mom won't let me. I'm only 14 but still, when and where do you think I should get the tattoo without my mom knowing ?

Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

I really want to get a tattoo and I have a good reason. I am a cancer survivor and want to get something to represent that. I am very scared though! LOL I keep hearing, heck yea it hurts and no it doesn't hurt and depends where u get it. Well I plan to get it on the left side of my back/below...

First Tattoo [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am going to go get my first tattoo today and I was just wondering how bad it hurt. What it feels like. I have had a child and everyone I know has a tattoo, so I know that I can do it, but I am nervous. I don't know what to expect, can anyone let me know their experience and what...

Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering could anyone help me, I am getting a tattoo and I want it in either Latin or Irish and was wondering could anyone help with it. Thanks very much "life's a voyage that's homeward bound"

View more questions Search