barbclip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 01:24 PM
    How do you flake imitation crab meat
    I have some imitation crab meat and I want to know
    How to flake it
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 01:48 PM
    You pull it apart with a fork until it is flaky.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2014, 01:49 PM
    It is usually compacted flakes and shreds made into a sheet and rolled up. Unroll and flake.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 02:34 PM
    Like tickle said, with a fork. Pick at it patiently with the ends of the tines. It's not a quick thing to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He was the hunter but now is a flake [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm new to this but I need helping in figuring out what just happened between me and this guy. I met him and he pursued me for a bit. We'd mainly just talk on the phone and then we started hanging out. Once we finally became intimate, he wanted to be with me every day. He'd say that I...

How do I cook imitation crabmeat? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I bought some imitation crabmeat last night ("Captain's Choice" flaked stye from Safeway) and now that I've looked closer it doesn't say anywhere that it is cooked already. And there is a warning on the package to always fully cook raw fish and meat. So does this mean my imitation crabmeat is...

My dog will not eat anything but any type of meat what can I feed her besides meat? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog,Sheba,will not eat anything but meat.I know why she won't but how do I get her to eat dog food again?Sheba is nine years old and she has some arthritis and I put an arthritis pill,that my veternarian gave me, in her dog food a couple weeks ago and now she won't eat her dog food because the...

View more questions Search