Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Oct 7, 2014, 10:16 AM
    High Def. Antenna
    The 1 foot square HD Antenna, which way will you get better reception lying it down flat or hanging vertically?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jan 10, 2015, 03:37 AM
    After looking at the gain plots of several commercial antennas one would be convinced hanging vertical was the optimum orientation. However, having used antennas, I'll say locate it wherever and orient it in whatever manner that results in the best signal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with panasonic digital high def plasma TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have the panasonic high def plasma TV when I push the power button it comes on for a few seconds and then goes off. The red power light keeps blinking. What could be causing this problem

Cannot Receive Dolby on Direct TV High Def HDR [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks

Connecting dell insprion 1545 to LCD high def. Tv [ 2 Answers ]

What cord would I need to connect my dell laptop to my lcd high def TV. The plug on the TV for PC cable is there but the only ports on my laptop are usb ports and a somewhat squareish plug with lots of little prongs in it. When I went to the sound, computer and systems store the plugs to connect...

High-Def DVD player [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well my dad got a high def TV a few weeks ago and just wanting to know which DVD players would be compatible with it? Or are blue ray players the only compatible ones??

View more questions Search