Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayjayjay Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 09:11 AM
    EtG test help
    Will I fail an EtG after 40 hours from huffing from a aerosol spray containing alcohol had a towel covering it
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2014, 09:15 AM
    If you are huffing anything you have far deeper and more serious problems to contend with than failing a test.

And based on your other threads....you have a serious drug abuse problem with multiple substances.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 10:50 AM
    I have to agree with Smoothy wholeheartedly and unless you get some professional help you will find something else to try, and worry about testing dirty, and going to jail, or worse. Your posts are obvious cries for help, so go get some, and stop this insane behavior.

Why are you trying so hard to kill yourself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search