Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jpe03051980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 08:23 AM
    Is my wife cheating?
    My wife has a guy friend at work that she has started texting late at night and she started smoking at work and I asked her way she started smoking. She tells me she wanted the break and to have time to talk to him. She is also talking about him a lot. I don't know if it is just me being crazy, or if I should be worried.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 10:10 AM
    Her taking smoke breaks with a guy at work, in itself, is no big deal.

Her texting him late at night, is.

Your wife has no business texting a man, not her husband, from work, late at night.

To answer your question, "is my wife cheating", you don't have enough information, or provided enough information here, for anyone to hazard a guess.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2014, 10:34 AM
    Do you two communicate? You should express your concerns in a nonthreatening nonaccusing way. Is nonaccusing a word? If not it should be.

I agree with Jake2008 - she shouldn't be texting another man late at night.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2014, 02:52 PM
    I'm wondering... are you saying that your wife actually started smoking so that she could take breaks to speak to this man, or is she already a smoker and just started smoking at work too?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 03:49 PM
    I don't know if she is cheating, and she tells you about him, but talking and setting boundaries of good behavior would be the way to go. That late night texting ain't the best thing in my book, but that's to discussed.

I would say something.
    1bluesky Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2014, 10:20 PM
    Seems like she is in love with him. A Strong love!
    Talk to her openly, and ask her if she is in love.

Then go from there. If she says she is, then case closed. If she says she's not, then ask her to explain all those strange behaviours. If she can't, then she is lying, she is in love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating wife [ 2 Answers ]

My philippino wife left me because she was listening to a bad friend of hers who encouraged her to do that to me. She was seeing other men and one was the father of her daughter even though we all see he's not the real father she has no ideal who is, her and that girl are not friends any more but...

Cheating wife [ 1 Answers ]

My.wife is a philippine citizen we got married in 2010 than in 2011 I went.back to see her and discovered she was sleeping around with lots of guys, and decided she did not want to come to america, do you think she's going to try to come back to me? Or is she's going to try and stay with that loser...

Wife cheating me [ 40 Answers ]

I am 42 years old and married 14 years back and having one daughter of 13 years old. After maaried 6 years we were staying together continuisly. After that I dropped my wife and child at my native with my perents and I am working out side my country and once in four to six months I go to my native...

Is my wife cheating [ 9 Answers ]

What is there that I can do or say to find out if my wife is cheating on me? She hides her phone and erases her text messages

Cheating wife [ 12 Answers ]

My wife cheated on me and I have lost all trust in her. My wife swore on our 15 month old son that it was only a kiss, But the next day told me that they had sex, She told me after I had asked what positions etc they had done and was he bigger than me ( Yes he was) she also told me that she had...

View more questions Search