Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dee528 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2014, 08:08 PM
    Ask mr dart dart rules
    In playing the dart game 301,If a players dart hits on a number that does not exactly countthe players score down to 0 nor a double (example:The players score is 4 and the players dart lands on a 3)what then happens?Is the players score 3?or does the player bust?any help with this question would be appreciated and help settle an argument!Thank You Dan
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 6, 2014, 08:16 PM
    In your example, it is a bust because with only 1 left, you cannot double out.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 02:10 AM
    Aiming to double out on deuces and hitting three means it's time to have a coffee instead of another pint. Forfeit, pay up, and take a break.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dart Board Probability With Numbers 9 and 4 [ 6 Answers ]

A dart board contains a region worth 9 points and a region worth 4 points as shown in the Accompanying figure. If you are allowed to throw as many darts as you wish, then what is the largest possible total score that you cannot get? The dart board figure has two circles. The larger circle has...

Carnival dart game asking about expected number of darts thrown and expected winnings [ 3 Answers ]

A Carnival game offers $100 cash prize for anyone who can break a balloon by throwing a dart at it. It costs $5 to play, and you're willing to spend up to $20 trying to win. You estimate that you have about a 10% chance of hitting the balloon on any throw. What is the expected number of...

I need a game warden dart gun [ 1 Answers ]

And about a truckload of darts. Sitting in traffic, I heard on the radio news that Nascar has penalized one of it's drivers for taking performance-enhancing drugs. Wait a minute. There's a drug that can make people DRIVE BETTER?! Oh, Yeah! Lock 'n' Load!

Dart rules [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I get proper rules of the games in darts

View more questions Search