Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tallytown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2014, 03:50 PM
    Murray Riding Lawn Mower model 258707,type 0126-01
    I purchased this mower and I've got a problem keeping it running and long as I spray carburator cleaner in the carburator it runs and it use to run only when the choke was close but that doesn't work anymore. Also the motion of the mower is jerky while in motion in any gear above the 2nd gear. Can you help me with this riding mower, please?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2014, 12:15 PM
    Remove and clean carb or replace
    Also if there's a fuel solenoid on carb check that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask about murray riding lawn mower [ 0 Answers ]

I have a murray select model number 425001x8 that won't start up.it a riding lawn mower

1990 murray riding lawn mower model 40601X34A [ 2 Answers ]

I need left and right headlight lens

Murray 12.5 Riding Lawn Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the belt on the lawn mower but the model number is partially missing. This is a 38" cut and an older moldel probably early 90's. How do I find out what belt I need. Any suggestions

Murray Riding Lawn Mower [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys.. When I crank my mower... it turns over but will not actually crank. I should start by saying that I did a "no-no". I had a weak battery and several times used my car to start (jump off) the lawn mower.. Since then I have gotten a new battery, but now it won't crank. I noticed smoke...

Model number for a murray riding lawn mower [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a model number on my murray 14.5 hp 42" mower. I have looked under the seat, but there is no model number. I found a number by the steering wheel and it is 44x6817, but this is not the model number. All I need to a part number for a new mower belt and new blades. Please help if...

View more questions Search