Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcvrsv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2014, 02:58 PM
    Exercise expenditure
    Im a 15 yr old, 5ft 103lbs female. My bmr is approx. 1200. I work out everyday - my workouts equaling 1300-1400 burn a day. Coupled with my bmr, that's 2500-2600 burned each day. I usually only eat a total of 1800cal. I haven't lost weight-in fact, I've gained some. Im wondering if I'm slowing my metabolism by eating less than my bmr. If so, should I eat back my work out cal in order to equal my bmr? Will this help me lose weight?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2014, 05:55 PM
    You are probably converting some fat to muscle. Muscle is more dense. Why do you want to lose weight? BMI chart shows your weight range for your height is 97-123-sounds like you are perfect!
    kcvrsv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2014, 07:51 PM
    Well.. I want to be thin. Like in the real low side of my weight class. I know it's silly but my weight kind of defines my mood, which is bad but its really too late for me to change.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 6, 2014, 08:53 PM
    You are only 15. It's not too late to change. These thoughts are unhealthy and borderline anorexic. You need to seek counseling before this gets out of hand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fire insurance are capital expenditure or revenue expenditure and why? [ 1 Answers ]

Fire insurance is capital expenditure or revenue expenditure and why?

Recorded as Revenue Expenditure and ser up as Capital Expenditure [ 1 Answers ]

A company purchased a new computer for $4000 and a stack of writable CDs for $28. By accident the computer was recorded as a revenue expenditure and the stack was set up as a capital expenditure. Three months later depreciation for the year was calculated using the declining balance method (use 20%...

Revenue expenditure [ 1 Answers ]

purchase of x ray machines and surgery plant are which type of expenditure I mean revenue or capital expenditure

View more questions Search