Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjhiggins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2014, 08:20 PM
    A toy I wish I had kept
    I am looking for the name or image of a toy from late 70s- early 80s. It was blue and my sister had pink. It looked like a sundae or milkshake and it opened into a dollhouse/playset.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 6, 2014, 10:07 AM
    HI tjhiggins - I think you're looking for one of the Mattel Sweet Toys...
    http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/or...e54aafcb2f.jpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name that toy [ 2 Answers ]

I had this toy when I was around 12 (mid-90s). We got it from a kiosk at the mall around the holidays. It clipped to a table & had two yellow pendulums that you filled with sand or pennies that swung back & forth. There was a hard surface on the table where you'd put a piece of paper & clipped a...

70's ride on toy (square like ride on toy) [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for square like 70's ride on toy orange or red that had 6 wheels 3 on each side the rider sat in the middle and moved ride on toy by handles which moved in circle motion. Both hands were used to move this toy?

Kids TV show or cartoon where toy's/ toy people come to life [ 12 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to figure out the name of the show/cartoon where the toy shop closes for the night, and I think there was a real boy/child that slid down a slide or rode a train into the toy store. And the toys come to life. I think there was a dog too. An old man and...

View more questions Search