Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherri413 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2014, 04:15 PM
    Looking for the name of a rag doll I have from the 50's-60's blond braids, blue eyes
    I have been trying to figure out what vintage rag doll I have... she is blond with braided pig tail, blue eyes, freckles. From late 50's early 60's think she was in a movie.. her name in movie AMY. I have a pic Appreciate any help
    Thank you Sherri
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 6, 2014, 01:34 AM
    Raggedy Ann?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 6, 2014, 02:50 AM
    No, raggedy anne had red hair.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 8, 2014, 01:46 PM
    Can you post a picture? There is a Holly Hobbie doll named Amy with blonde pigtails, freckles, and blue (blue-ish?) eyes... looks like this:

http://www.dollinfo.com/store/dolls/KHHAmyfl.jpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romance book 80s or 90s cover: lady w/ white-blond hair & blue eyes, next to curtains [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a romance book that I read when I was a teenager, 90s, so it could have been published in the 80s or 90s. I don't remember the title or the author, just the basic storyline and what the cover looked like. I know it's a long shot but no hurt in trying, right. Its about a girl...

Blue Black to Strawberry Blond. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I Love your honesty and knowledge of the hair world! :D Ok.. this is what I did to my hair. I started with blue black hair color. I stripped my hair twice using 20Vol peroxide. My regrowth turned yellow blond but the processed hair turned lioness orange/gold :eek: I then Bleached the...

Bleach blond hair blue,s [ 3 Answers ]

I have just recently got my hair bleached my natural hair color is dark brown I GOT THIS DONE ABOUT A MONTH AGO but it is hard now because the bleach did some damage what are the best thig,s I can do to get my hair healthy again?? :confused: :confused: :(

View more questions Search