Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elmalakayman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2014, 02:38 PM
    Pc1832
    I have a pc1832 and zone 9 set to front door, zone 10 set to garage door. Both are not working. At the control panel it shows zone 9 front door F PKZ and zone 10 G PKZ. This system was working fine before a hardware reset happened. Thanks ayman

Check out some similar questions!

Dsc-pc1832 [ 1 Answers ]

How to progarm dsc PC 1832

Dsc pc1832 [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a DSC PC1832 in my home. I have four 4-wire leads for five Smoke Detectors. Can I place all four common leads with two each on the PGM1 & PGM2 terminals?

How to reset dsc alarm pc1832 [ 10 Answers ]

A friend had a problem with there alarm,there is no paper work for this panal and no codes at all,the panel is in a lockable box with no keys. I have forced the box and the panel inside is a pc1832/1864 I believe to reset the panel you have to short out pgrm1 and z1,I have done this but this has...

Programming a DSC PC1832 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I'm installing and programming a basic home security system. I'm using a DSC PC1832 control panel. I have 2 keypads and a number of devices (door and window contacts, pir's, smoke and heat detectors). The home is divided into 2 suites (owner's and tenant's) and I've partitioned the...

Prgramming the DSC PC1832 [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a PC1832 which gave me a big headache and spent one full Saturday without success. I connected the hardware but had major issue programming the system. Due to incorrect data entry, I believe the system locked up and all what I see is a symbol of keypad on the screen and --:--. As soon as I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.