Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    covergirl746 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Weird itching and swelling on my ankles!
    For the past three days I have been experiencing little spots on my ankles that look like flee bites, they are extremely itchy,therefore I have itched them therefore creating scabs, today I noticed as the day went alon my ankles swelled up huge and it hurts to bend my foot?? There are no animals so I know its not flees, what could this be?? :mad: :mad:
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 7, 2007, 09:06 PM
    That is how it started with me. I didn't know what it was-I thought maybe flea bites but the spots were too big. I didn't scratch too much because I know better than to scratch. In a few days it turned to blisters. I went to the pharmacist and he said it was poison ivy. I have been taking benadryl, soaking in epsom salt, and aloe vera gel seems to be working best. Better than calamine lotion. I think you too have poison ivy. You might want to look into that. It can last for a week to six weeks with the average being two weeks, and it can take up to a week to for the sores to show after being exposed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swelling [ 2 Answers ]

I have swelling and fluid build-up in my groin area is this something to worry about? I've been to doctors they don't anythings wrong. I'm hurting. Is there something else to try?

Top of mouth swelling [ 1 Answers ]

I have a large swollen spot in the top of my mouth and I can't seem to find much info regarding possible symptoms. Once site suggested tonsillitis but I've had my tonsills removed and don't have the white bumps that typically show with strep or tonsillitis. The area is sore and raised and I'm...

How do I get my swelling to go down [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I got in a car accident sat. night and I had to go into the er and get stitches all over the inside and outside of my mouth. My question is I am really swelled up and was wondering what I can do to get the swelling to go down other that ice, and I think my cuts are already infected what can I...

Pain And Swelling In The Foot [ 1 Answers ]

My Girlfriend Woke Up The Other Day With Pain And Swelling In Her Left Foot At First We Just Thought She Had Possibly Sprained It Somehow But Just Now She Felt Like A Popping Sensation And Can't Put Any Pressure On It! Any Ideas? Cheers

Swelling with proactiv solution [ 5 Answers ]

Help with skin care, I'm 32 yr old black family. One year ago I started using proactiv solution.But a friend told me about a product that I should try and I did with no success I went back on proactiv but now I am getting a puffy eye just in my right eye{or} swellness ::)please could someone...

View more questions Search