Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattallen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2014, 11:43 AM
    Carrier Weather Maker 8000 not turning on
    I have a Carrier Weather Maker 8000. It will not turn on. The thermostat can call for Cool or for Heat, but nothing happens at the furnace. The status light is a sold red, meaning it should be fine. I'm getting 24v for all of the wires at the thermostat and at the furnace.

Any ideas, please?
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Oct 4, 2014, 02:22 PM
    If your trying to run in heat mode, set stat to call for heat. The first thing that should happen is the combustion blower should start in the furnace. Check that and let us know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier weather maker 8000 furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace cuts out before reaching set temp

Carrier weather maker 8000 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and would like your help. I have a Carrier Weather Maker 8000 and I am having problems with it. Its keeps shutting off before it reaches the desired temperature . I made a couple of clips that I hoped would explain the problem better. The Start:...

Carrier Weather Maker 8000 [ 2 Answers ]

We just moved into a home and have a Carrier Weathermaker 8000 gas furnace. Most of the time the furnace works well but at times it comes on many times in a row and in short intervals?? It ignites for only 1 minute at a time but at least 20 times in a row, this doesn't seem a regular operation. ...

Carrier weather maker 8000 [ 5 Answers ]

Model # 58TUA06008 has had the main board replaced but it keeps shuting off and then will restart after four hours or if I shut the power off and turn it back on. Is this an issue with the heat sensors or something else. I known the main board has been recalled is there any other issues. Thanks G

Carrier weather maker 8000 [ 1 Answers ]

What's the cost of a Carrier weather maker 8000 ignitor and how can I purchase it? Thank You

View more questions Search