Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robino120 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2014, 10:06 AM
    Safe water line shut off
    Hi there,I disconnected a toilet an the sink and I`m not going to fit them again.Is it safe shut the water line with isolation valve?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2014, 02:28 PM
    Yes, just close them but check for leaks too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I pay to have a shut off valve on refrigerator water line added? [ 2 Answers ]

My old refrigerator just died, so I bought a new one. When the installation people came to remove the old and install the new, they noted that the existing copper water line does not have a shut off vavle on the floor side of the line (in the kitchen), and that their contracts did not allow them to...

Where to install main water line shut off valve? [ 2 Answers ]

Home is located at about 6800 ft elevation. Not used in winter. I can install the valve a couple inches off the ground, under the home. Is this a good, safe place where the valve and connecting pipes will not freeze? Or is it better to locate the line in the front yard and try to insert a valve...

Shut off on water line [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that every water line in your house should have a shut off's and if so where is this written

Purposely freezing water line for shut off valve replacement? [ 14 Answers ]

Recently we realized that the main house shut off valve does not turn the water off in the house completely. So the plumber and the city tried to find the outside curb shut off box but both could not find it. It is possible that it might be in the street somewhere because that happened to my...

Hot water shut off valve and main water line [ 8 Answers ]

I was in my way to replace faucet for basin, but my local hot water shut off valve is not working. So now I have to shut off water supply from main line. Where would that be? I have old house and my water meter is out side. Also how to change shut off valve?

View more questions Search