Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JennPa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2014, 10:25 AM
    Urine test
    Today I had a urine test not sure which one it will be but it was sent off to lab.. Last time I drank was Monday night at 9:00 about two glass of wine, will this show up? Please help so worried.. I'm 5'4 125lbs and athletic if that even helps...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 10:59 AM
    Will it show up? We don't even know what the test was for. Was it court ordered? Was it job related? What kind of test is it?

It's kind of like trying to answer this: I have to take a math test...will I pass?
    JennPa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2014, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JennPa View Post
    Today I had a urine test not sure which one it will be but it was sent off to lab.. Last time I drank was Monday night at 9:00 about two glass of wine, will this show up? Please help so worried.. I'm 5'4 125lbs and athletic if that even helps...
    I'm on probation it was randoming testing from probation officer

For alcohol..
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 11:23 AM
    So for probation, it is possible that you will fail this. You're not even a full 2 days yet so at this point, it could go wither way. Unfortunately, nobody is going to be able to give you a solid answer on this as there are so many variables...but I can say you are definitely not at the safe point yet...though you could pass also.

Me? Knowing I was on probation and not supposed to drink...I would not be drinking. Why take the chance? Look what you're going through now...all for 2 glasses of wine. And I don't want to stereotype you but so many people get lucky and pass one test and then just continue to do it while constantly worrying that they will wind up failing. Hardly sounds worth it to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple negative urine test & a blood test but gaining weight,feeling nausea. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 22. I have my last period on 28 Jan 2014. My husband & I have been trying from 5 months but I have got multiple negative urine tests & 1 -ve blood test. I'm gaining weight continuously & getting heartburn & frequent urination. Was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago but always had regular periods....

Positive test.. then bleeding... then negative urine test.. could I still be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I took a clear blue HPT which was positive.. I have had most symptoms ( swollen sore boobs, feeling sick etc) I started with an aching back then I started to bleed not too heavy it stopped for a day and started again I took another HPT and it was negative... the doctor also did a urine test which...

I'm two weeks late with my period heaps of crampin done blood test and urine test but [ 1 Answers ]

The tests were negative am I pankin too much!

Can alchahol stay in urine 16 hours after drinking and be detected in a urine test [ 1 Answers ]

I had 7 drinks I weigh 165lbs 16 hours later received supprise urine test.I drank Detoxify xxtra clean.Will alchahol be detected in urine?

View more questions Search