Ask
    musiclover217 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2014, 03:25 PM
    Baby names
    I was wondering if anyone had any great ideas for baby names
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 30, 2014, 03:51 PM
    Google it. Look at lists and movies and TV shows and the like. Talk to your errant boyfriend. Just becareful that you shut the browser and clear your history or your mom will beat you. If I gather it correctly from your previous threads.

Sep 30, 2014, 04:01 PM
    You saw my other question
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 30, 2014, 05:05 PM
    S*I*G*H....
    If it's soothing to think of names, why not, I guess.
    It's just sad, because you have so much work to do starting tomorrow, work that no 13 year old should have to do.
    You don't realize yet what this is all going to be about...

Sep 30, 2014, 05:12 PM
    I realize what its going to be about
    mimi06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
    I don't have names but I have a tip fine the meaning of the name first.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 30, 2014, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by musiclover217 View Post
    Clearly you don't. How are you going to raise this child when you don't even know where you will live?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 30, 2014, 06:07 PM
    We don't know your mother or your boyfriend or his mother or father... I highly doubt that ANYONE wants to raise a 13 year old girl with a baby. Babies are EXPENSIVE, and 13 year old mothers get tired of it very very fast (like by the time the baby starts teething, if not sooner). Most of this is about money first, but it's also about 18 years of responsibility. And it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand that when you are 13. But it's also very common for any teenager to say they understand. So we are spinning our wheels for the most part. It's mostly just getting you through the right steps such as seeing the nurse.
    recevil Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2014, 06:33 PM
    Boy: Jack Girl: Skyler
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 30, 2014, 07:25 PM
    You clearly have no clue what it's all about. Names should be the least of your concern at this point.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 08:30 AM
    You saw my other question
    Yea. I am following the thread, but haven't had anything that I had wanted to add. I am unsure whether you're trolling the boards or not. Red flags are popping up and the way the story is unfolding is like a bad afterschool special. I don't honestly know what to like about this situation and my honest opinion is that you're a troll that is doing this for git and shiggles.

Regardless, look online and around your life. My wife and I pick names that come from our heritage and some that came from movies or TV series. There are a lot of names around, it is matter how whether it vibes with you and the child. Don't look at what celebrities are calling their kids. You don't want to call it NorthWest or BlueBalls or whatever they're calling them these days.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2014, 09:24 AM
    Natalie Grace
    Bradley Richard
    Jackson Tyler
    Sarah Leanne
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 09:28 AM
    Names of recent babies among my friends and family --

Benjamin
    Genevieve
    Kylie
    Farah
    Kamden
    Kayden
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2014, 09:31 AM
    Jane if it's a girl, John if it's a boy. As long as its not one of those names that makes people wonder if you were on drugs when you named the kid.

Because kids WILL torture them growing up if its anything stupid or weird.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 05:00 PM
    I name about 200 people a year. (Chinese wanting English names)

It does not matter what anyone else thinks is a good name. There are so many names, and people are making up new ones. Pick a name you like and don't over stress about it. Often you will change your mind on name the week the baby is born anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby names? [ 5 Answers ]

Im having trouble naming my baby boy. I feel like everyone wants to have an opinion in this my mom, grandma, and my boyfriends parents. It should really only be up to my boyfriend and I:mad:. Anyway I've looked for names online like at babycenter.com, babynames.com, babynamegenie.com and I've...

Baby names? [ 16 Answers ]

My husband and I have finally decided on baby names. But we are having issues with middle names. We have Camilla and Alexander for the girl and boy names. Any suggestions? We both liked Francesca for a girl middle name. I think it would be cute to call her Frankie. My mother thinks its horrible...

Need baby names. [ 4 Answers ]

My mother is pregnant and we can't come up with a middle name for the baby. Were naming the baby Cassidy, It means clever. We want a middle name that the meaning will go nicely with the first. Also, We want a unique name. Not something like Ann, Mary, rose, Jane. So on, So forth. Any ideas?

Baby Names [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am not pregnant!! Today my boyfriend and I were discusing some baby names. I was just wondering what you named your babies or have any good ideas for baby names. I have come up with Adriana, Augustino, Carmella, Johnny and Elle this is were I stopped. This is just a cute...

View more questions Search