Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santa maria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2014, 11:00 AM
    Where can ti get help with my eye glases
    I had my eyes check about a year ago but could not bye my prescription because it was to expenses but I need them bad I have cigna I owe 197.00 I gave 50.00 that I borrow my glases will b ready in two weeks but don't nw hwi am going o pay for then I an on a fix income social security disability pleas give me some info
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 03:52 PM
    1. I hope this is a new prescription, and not one that is over one year old? Since eyes change a lot over one year.

2. are these for reading, or for longer distance? I reading, perhaps you can consider a cheaper pair of over the counter reading glasses, available in many places.

3. you needed to know how to pay for them, before, you ordered them, If this has been a year, if you were able to save 30 dollars a month, you would have had the money.

4. have you asked the religious group that you may belong to for help? If a veteran have you contacted the American Legion or VFW in your area.

There are programs in some areas for glasses, but not to pay for ones, that you have already ordered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2yr old bit by a mosquito under eye and it swelled up.Barely comes up to color in eye [ 1 Answers ]

Should I rush to an ER or should I just give an antihistamine and see if swelling goes down?

My moms left side of face got swollen and her eye also blinks slow than the other eye [ 1 Answers ]

My moms left side of her face is swollen and her left eye blinks slower than the other eye. It just happened yesterday

Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye [ 1 Answers ]

Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye does the bullet strikes the target?

Eye on ceran stovetop is not working. How do I repair/repace this eye? [ 0 Answers ]

Eye on ceran stovetop is not working, is it possible to repair or replace this eye? I do not see any way to remove the top or access the element inside the eye.

Translated to Sanskrit: an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind [ 0 Answers ]

I need the following statement translated from English to Sanskrit: An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind.

View more questions Search