Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slaw1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2014, 07:57 AM
    Did the Ausgleich of 1867 give equal rights and status to the German speaking Austria
    Ausgleich Of 1867 give all the various nationalities making up the Austrian Empire equal rights and status with the German speaking Austrians?

What development played a key role in the development of the automobile?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 30, 2014, 01:30 PM
    Sorry, guy, we don't do homework questions so I guess you will have to read the pertinent information to answer this question. When you do have your answer and need it checked, come back to us.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 02:04 PM
    The invention of the wheel.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2014, 02:14 PM
    Propulsion system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Equal rights [ 0 Answers ]

What person fought for equal rights in education?

Why does the man have equal rights? [ 3 Answers ]

I am going through a similar situation at the moment. My daughters dad has such a terrible attitude towards me and does not give me any money towards the upbring of his child, I understand that people should man up to their choices in life, but shouldn't he? He expects a packed bag with clean...

Speaking of rights... [ 19 Answers ]

According to the 9th circus court of appeals, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy... unless you're rich. Thank God for conservative judges, eh? Looks like those flaming liberal judges are perfectly fine with not only taking your rights away, but looking out for their rich buddies...

Airlines/Flights from Germany with German speaking flight attendants [ 1 Answers ]

I have lived in the USA for 23 years. This June my 78 year old mother who does not speak any english will be flying from Frankfurt to Chicago to visit me. Which Airlines traveling the Frankfurt ( Or Munich ) to Chicago route ( non stop) have flight attendants that speak German and would be able to...

Does no rights equal no child support? [ 2 Answers ]

My baby's daddy has made no attempt or effort at being a father. He is more interested in seeing me personnally than our child. He wants to give up all his parental rights, which I think would be a good idea. However I still need child support to help with daycare costs because I am a single...

View more questions Search