Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    octopi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2014, 11:18 AM
    Kingdom Hearts - should I get the ps4 or ps3?
    So I've just been introduced to a new video game series by a friend, Kingdom Hearts. It looks cool and I'd like to play it on my own, but I don't own any of the consoles needed to play it. I did some research and found out that the new game will come out on the ps4, but since this is a confusing series I'd like to start from the beginning. I just want to know, if I'm interested in this series, what's the best way to start playing it, and which console should I buy?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 29, 2014, 06:04 AM
    I don't console game. I am a PC Gamer, and I haven't gamed much lately.

That being said and from a logical stand point I would buy the PS4. Only because it is the new iteration of the system. It last longer as a current gaming system and be able to play other games longer. I believe, and I could be REALLY wrong here, that the PS consoles are backward compatible so it should be able to play all the PS3 games as well. It is hard to say when Sony is going to End Of Life the PS3, so getting a PS4 is the best thing to do in my opinion. I also assume that money isn't really an issue here.

Good luck and happy gaming.
    octopi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2014, 06:24 PM
    Hey CravenMorhead, thanks for answering… I forgot to mention that, from what I've heard, the ps4 won't have backwards compatibility with ps3 games, only with the consoles before that. I've been told that there is one KH game for the ps3, which I assume I won't be able to play if I buy the ps4.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 30, 2014, 09:30 AM
    That is where things gets tricky. I just did the little bit of research. The PS4 won't be backwards compatible. I suppose that should factor into things. I can't say at this point what you should do. Maybe look to see if you can find a old PS3 at a gaming shop used and then invest in a ps4.

Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PS4 and PS3? [ 1 Answers ]

So I want to get the ps4 but I already have a ps3. If I buy I a ps4, I will be keeping my ps3 because I want to be able to continue to play ps3 games as well. How would I be able to have them both connected to the same TV? My TV only has one HDMI channel so would I be able to just plug in the...

Does anyone know when kingdom hearts 3 comes out? [ 8 Answers ]

I wathed the trailer for this game and it just looks incredible. I would appreciate any information about when it comes out, and for what systems.

Kingdom hearts [ 9 Answers ]

I know you are going to think I am being childish but I love kingdom hearts. Anyone here feel the same?:)

Kingdom Hearts 2 [ 6 Answers ]

What song is in the main menu? When you choose new game or load game. :confused:

Kingdom Hearts 3 [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know the Euro release date

View more questions Search