Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fruitloopio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2014, 12:08 PM
    Stream from laptop to TV wirelessly
    I have a msi gt 70 with windows 8.1 and a Vizio television. I would like to stream movies from my laptop to my television wirelessly. Is it possible?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 27, 2014, 12:46 PM
    Do yiu wAnt to use Netflix or something similar ? Usually you need WiFi to do this.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 27, 2014, 04:02 PM
    I have a Chromecast. There are several such devices on the market. It's a tiny bit bigger than an USB thumb drive and plugs into the TV, with all the software on the computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hook up my laptop wirelessly [ 1 Answers ]

Well I just got a used laptop that can hook up with a wireless hook up but every time I try to hook it up it says nothing found and we have a computer that internet and it just that the security is in the way maybe so can any one help me please

Printing from laptop wirelessly at home [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to print from a laptop without being physically connected to the printer? My printer is upstairs and the laptop is downstairs. I have been just toting the laptop upstairs and connecting it to my printer. I am not networked or wireless. The laptop has those capabilities & I think...

Connecting to AOL wirelessly from my sony laptop [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am having problems getting my sony laptop to connect to the internet wirelessly via AOL.I have a netgear wireless router I have set up a network the laptop recognises the network and connects to it but with limited connectivity. Not allowing me to access the internet. AOL say all is...

Adding a laptop wirelessly to a network [ 9 Answers ]

I have three computers in my house that are all connected to a network through a lynksys router. This is not a wireless router, they all have ethernet cables connected to the router. My girlfriend has a brand new dell laptop with a wireless network adapter and it also came with a wireless router....

View more questions Search