Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aashi Roy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2014, 09:32 AM
    Scholarships and educational aids
    I'm a 3rd year b tech student ( Computer science engineering). I'm looking forward for pursuing my masters in computer science from abroad from universities which provide scholarships. I also want to know about the scholarships that the Indian government and organisations in India provide for higher studies. Please provide me a detailed information and guide me with the preparation techniques for available opportunities..!

Check out some similar questions!

Provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies [ 1 Answers ]

On the general ledger "provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies" does this go under fees earned or accts receivable? Debit or credit?

Hiv aids scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Volunteer Aids Activist based in Kwa Zulu Natal, a Province with the highest HIV prevelance in South Africa. I want to apply for a Scholarship to attend training on HIV/AIDS MANAGEMENT and other health related issues

Aids [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: dear sir/madam, I just want to know that how is AIDS mainly transmitted during sexual contact if the person is using condom. And after how much time do the symptoms of AIDS show up after the virus has entered your body.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.