Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crister Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2014, 06:39 AM
    VTA, Visitants Traveling Allowace
    A friend of my was rejected to enter te fligt on las Friday to me in Malaga. She has British passport. To leave she must show a VTA document , that she has a minimum of 1500£ on her bankaccount. For the moment she is still in London without posibillity to show an account with that money. Can this be true or is I a fake from the authorities I Heatrow Airport : hatshallshe do to get onbord?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2014, 06:40 AM
    This is a scam. Do not send her the money. A little unusual though, as most of them come from Ghana.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2014, 10:50 AM
    I've personallly passed though Heathrow airport over 20 times... not once have I ever had to show anyone how much money I had. It's a scam, pure and simple.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 27, 2014, 04:18 PM
    If her ticket is paid she should be able to board the flight. They cannot demand that she have a certain amount of money in her account.

This is a scam!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2014, 06:27 AM
    This is not a friend, this will be some person on the internet you have never meet.

Most likely they are not even in Europe. But this is a very well known scam.

There is no such thing, and you are being lied to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Traveling to the you.S.A [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm from Canada and I'm just wondering if there are any laws to traveling down into the states or if there is a certain age requirement.. im 17 and my girlfriend is 16 and we want to go down to Duluth,MN..

One way traveling [ 2 Answers ]

Seen I can not fight can I take a one way cruise to my destination

Traveling within the US [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone travel within the united stated on their passport even tho they over stayed their visit in the united stated? Without getting deported?

View more questions Search