Resigning
    Name:  Eric Holder.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  44.9 KB

How's this for a legacy?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2014, 05:45 PM
    Yes a bit of a mess, suggesting poor judgement on the part of the person who appointed him and criminal negligence in some cases, but you have a "certification" process which is supposed to weed out the incompetent and political mouthpieces, but then let's make excuses on the basis of background, race, political allegiences instead of closely examining the system that allowed him to be appointed
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 27, 2014, 02:22 AM
    Actually, the process is termed "confirmation." So here's another thank you to Senator Alzheimer Reid.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2014, 02:32 AM
    I think the emperor wants him out so he can get a replacement confirmed by Reid's Senate before the New Year when the Repubics take over the majority .There is a potential nominee ;Kamal Harris ,the AG of Cal. ,that the emperor would love to see slotted in at AG . She fits his criteria ......Black ,Woman ,and uber-progressive.

There is also a chance that Ruth Ginsberg will resign from SCOTUS ,and that the emperor will nominate Holder for the slot .

The sister of slain border guard Brian Terry floated another possibility. Judge Bates recently denied the request from DOJ to delay the release of the Fast and Furious documents that were withheld from Issa's House Oversight Committee despite a subpoena and a FOIA request . He was already charged by the House with contempt of Congress . When those docs are released ,the truth of Holder's complicity in allowing and facilitating the illegal trafficking of 2,500 weapons to Mexican cartels will be confirmed .
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2014, 03:35 AM
    Isn't there a college posting somewhere, isn't that where these hacks wind up in your system?
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2014, 03:59 AM
    probably ... and hack is a good description. Holder was the DOJ official in the Clintoon DOJ that signed off on the pardon of FALN terrorists .Holder was called before Congress to explain his role but refused to answer questions from angry lawmakers demanding to know why the DOJ had not sided with the FBI, federal prosecutors and other law enforcement officials, who were vehemently opposed to the pardons . The FALN terrorists had been convicted in Chicago and Hartford of bank robbery, possession of explosives and participating in a seditious conspiracy. The FALN had been linked to more than 130 bombings, several armed robberies, six murders and hundreds of injuries.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2014, 05:30 AM
    So its simple, confirm the next pick quickly, or be stuck with the guy you hate.
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2014, 05:51 AM
    Why don't you get a real government staffed by professionals?
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2014, 07:05 AM
    So its simple, confirm the next pick quickly, or be stuck with the guy you hate.
    Will he pick someone agreeable ,or in your face like Holder was . There are some good names on the lists I've seen ,like Robert Mueller former FBI director currently working on the NFL investigation .He would be a good choice .

Don't worry ;he can select the worse of the worse and that person will be approved using the Harry Reid's mockery of " advise and consent" ,the nuclear option.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2014, 10:57 AM
    I honestly HOPE Eric Holder finds himself in a prison full of White supremacists... give him a taste of the racism he imposed on the rest of us. Sure he could be put in protective custody... locked up alone 23 hours a day. That would be just as good too.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2014, 06:07 PM
    THis explains the problem this country has been suffering through since President ZERO got elected.

Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2014, 03:00 AM
    You have identified the idiocracy correctly
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 2, 2014, 03:28 AM
    Actually, Smooth, that pretty much describes the U.S. government during most of the 20th Century. Of course, they had to build it first.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2014, 09:41 AM
    “Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.” John Adams
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2014, 03:18 AM
    Well I guess he repented long ago
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2014, 12:17 AM
    For all the activity there is here you would think nothing is happening in the world and everyone is resigning
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2014, 12:43 AM
    Been busy . Besides what should I talk about ???? ....The incompetence in the management of the various executive depts. is getting redundant . This week it was the CDC and the Secret Service Dept .Previously it was the Immigration services ,the State Dept ,Homeland Security ,HHS ,the Dept of Veterans Affairs ,the BLM, and the IRS...the Justice Dept has been a player in many of the issues involving the adm. . It goes on and on . The emperor doesn't read any of his Security Briefings and when he is concerned about hazards ,they are the sand traps on the golf course .

My only change of position in the last week is that I think the emperor should call back Congress and have an address to a Joint session to ask for a war resolution . But he won't .He won't even call his actions in Mesopotamia a war.

As far as Holder is concerned ;He should not be immune from being called to testify before Congressional Committees now or after his resignation is enacted . He is a major player in many of the administration's lawless actions in the last 6 years .

Actually I'm surprised no one has posted about the umbrella revolution in Hong Kong....another example of the ChiComs suppressions .Xi Jinping wants to take China back to the days of Mao . Everyone will be "shocked ...shocked I tell you " when that happens.
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2014, 04:47 AM
    Yes redundant is the word Tom you are becoming redundant
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2014, 03:46 AM
    you're the one complaining about lack of participation.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2014, 04:49 AM
    Maybe I'm redundant too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visa status after resigning [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having problem at my current work (I am on a H1B visa valid from September 2009 - Sept 2012) because basically my employer is not understanding in many ways (like having me working sick, in spite of medical advise when I work at a school, etc... ). I am thinking about resigning from my current...

Salary after resigning as manager [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I work in retail and would like to know that if I resign as a manager but continued to still work for the company as a sales advisor would I receive the salary I was on before becoming a manager or would I receive the minimum salary. Thanks

Resigning my job because of immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so I am writing since I resigned from my job, I gave the proper 2 weeks notice, and the reason is because I was immigrating to another country. I worked in the US and now I am living overseas. I have not found another job yet. I received my last paycheck ast work , which they said they owed...

Workmans Comp and Resigning. [ 1 Answers ]

I was injured on the job over a month ago.. Company sent me to their doctors, and originally thought it was a sprain in my lumbar.. I have NEVER had back problems before. Doctors put me on light duty and my company could not provide me the work in my area. I have only been with the company 2...

Working out a notice after resigning [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. We have an employee who resigned and is currently working out his two week notice. Is that a problem with us letting him go early? Thanks!

View more questions Search