Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddhag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2014, 04:51 PM
    Question on The Buddhist Scriptures and The Bhagavad Gita.
    What role does the individual conscious mind play in the transition from life to death to life again in the Buddhist Scriptures, andhow does the portrayal of the transition offered there differ from Arjuna’svision of Krishna’s totality in the Bhagavad Gita?

Are there any major differences in the character of the gods in the Buddhist Scriptures and in the Bhagavad Gita, and do the two works differ on the question of the type and degree of devotion that humans owe gods?

How, if at all, do the Buddhist Scriptures and the Bhagavad Gita differ on the role of detachment and discipline (yoga) in achieving release from suffering, and are there any major differences in their respective understandings of the nature of this release?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2014, 05:51 PM
    You have now posted 3 homework or quiz questions. Brief explanation-We don't do them for you. What's the purpose of studying the course?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2014, 09:17 PM
    You ask some good provoking questions, which look very much like homework.

I would be glad to really discuss some issues, if you wish, but we do not do, homework questions. Which this appears.

Also, please understand, Buddhist beliefs can also differ by location. India or China do have some difference practice also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to transalte Gita Saar from English to Sanskrit writing [ 1 Answers ]

Whatever happened, it happened for good. Whatever is happening, is happening for good. Whatever that will happen, it will be for good. What have you lost for which you cry? What did you bring with you, which you have lost? What did you produce, which has destroyed? You did not bring anything...

Where to get a hand copy of Bhagavad Gita(Hindu Holy Book)? [ 1 Answers ]

Few days ago I received a copy of Bible just by requesting for it in a web. Now is there any website to place a order for free Bhagavad Gita(Hindu Holy Book).

WHERE in the Bible are the scriptures about homosexuality? [ 66 Answers ]

I'm not really posting this to debate further what is already in a couple of other threads... but I WOULD like to know what particular scriptures are always being used to justify the anti-gay feeling in Christianity. The ONLY story I can come up with is the story of Sodom and Gamorrah--so...

View more questions Search