Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lillydale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2014, 12:08 PM
    Mom is o- baby is o+ possibilities of the father are?
    Mom is o- baby is o+... what are the possible blood types of the father.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 26, 2014, 12:24 PM
    The Father could be Type A, B, or O. Specifically AO, BO, or OO. The RH factor would lead us to assume that he would RH +. So A+,B+,O+.

Why do you ask?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 26, 2014, 05:14 PM
    Is this a question of paternity? If so, blood type really means nothing. A DNA test is the only way to determine paternity.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2014, 09:43 PM
    It is not a simple issue, the chart is expanded so, almost any combination can lead to that,

Is this a homework?
    Or is it a issue of who a father is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why mom hates father and new baby for 64 years? [ 4 Answers ]

My mom had me (2lbs 13 oz ) two months early out of wedlock.. My father left at 20 days old... I had a great step dad but when I married at 18, this was the first time I found out he wasn't my Dad.. He died 5 years later and 2 years later my Bio Dad entered my life with a knock on the door. Mom...

Im a single mom and want to take away the rights away from my baby's father. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I'm 16 going on 17. Im 6 months pregnant. My ex boyfriend cheated on me ever since he found out I was pregnant. He chose that other girl over me and the baby. He hasn't helped me or at least called to check if everythings fine. Hes gang related and uses drugs. He is always in and out of jail....

I'm a young father who is still with the baby's mom. I leave to the army soon... [ 5 Answers ]

I leave to the army soon so I try to spend as much time with him as possible but its very difficult because our son lives with her. Im scared I might not have my son to come home to. Our relationship gets rocky at points and since our son lives with her when I get to visit him its only for a hour...

Abusive Husband/Father Keeping Baby from Mom [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I separated a few months ago, we agreed that I would have our then 1 1/2 year old baby girl, during the day and he would have her at night. I expected to take her with me that night.He wouldn't let me and as she held on so tight to me, I thought of the only way to get her would be to...

How can the father on my baby see him if my mom won't let him [ 7 Answers ]

My mom dose not like my boyfriend and I'm having a kid with him can she keep him fron seeing me and our baby? :( :( :(

View more questions Search